Looking for a summer filled with arts and crafts, sports, friendships, and field trips? Then Hawks’ Haven Day Camp is the place for you! Offered from 8:45AM to 3:45PM – with wraparound care from 7:15AM to 6:00PM each day – meet new friends and reconnect with old pals in a fun, hands-on learning environment.
At Hawks’ Haven, campers spend their summer in grade level color groups. Each color group offers unique outdoor games, arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, academic retention games, and a variety of team building activities. Color groups gather throughout the week to solve mysteries, create tasty treats, embark on adventurous field trips, explore the good old days, and have some water fun in the sun!
*Hawks’ Haven is closed June 29th-July 3rd, 2020 in observance of the Independence Day holiday weekend.
Hawks’ Haven Info:
- Dates: June 8-August 7th, 2020
- Time: 7:15AM-6:00PM
- Closed June 29th-July 3rd in observance of the Independence Day holiday weekend
- Child-teacher ratio approximately 6:1
- Children must be securely potty trained
- Children must bring a lunch and drink daily
- Children entering 4K take a 1 hour nap/rest each day
Did you know?
- Hawks’ Haven Day Camp heads off campus once a week for a fun-filled adventure!
- Hawks’ Haven Day Camp participants are escorted to and from all on-campus workshops and sport camps (field trips may conflict).