Boys Summer Basketball Camp (June 16-19)
Hone your skills on the court!
Daily instruction will be given to campers focusing on fundamentals of the game and skill development. Shooting, ball handling, defense, court awareness, and knowledge (Basketball IQ) will be the focus of the four-day camp. The Prairie School Coaching Staff, current players, and special guests Coach David Roehl and Reid Koenen will conduct the camp.
“I am excited to work with the the future of Prairie Basketball this summer at our camp. There will be a lot of one-on-one attention with the kids and our very knowledgable instructors. I am hoping to see a bunch of energetic campers on the court June 16-19!” – Coach Jason Atanasoff
- David Roehl has over 30 years of coaching experience at the high school and collegiate level. He has run numerous camps in the Racine/Kenosha area.
- Reid Koenen is a former Prairie standout and played Division-1 college basketball at Texas State University.
- Nick Lemley, a former Prairie athlete recently completed his first season at Lake Forest College.
- When: June 16 – 19, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Where: The Prairie School’s Johnson Athletic Center
- For: Boys entering grades four through nine. Open to all players, not only players from Prairie.
The cost for the four-day camp is $75.
(Students are required to change shoes upon arrival to the Johnson Athletic Center. No black-soled shoes are allowed.) For more information, please contact Jason Atanasoff at [email protected].
2014 Summer Program Links