Top Ten Reasons to Buy Pie
Elegant Farmer “Sweet as Pie” Sale
- Fundraising Dates: October 6 – 27, 2016
- Pick-Up Day at Prairie: Wednesday, November 16 in the dining room ONLY
- What is our goal? We would love to sell 2,000 pies. If every family sells just FIVE pies, we will reach our goal – and then some! (Pies will arrive baked and frozen so that you can easily store them in your freezer for up to one year – or reheat right away!)
Why are we selling pies?
The P.O.P. Parent Community hosts many events during the year for our Prairie families, including:
- Primary School Ice Cream Socials
- Fall Fest
- Gingerbread House Decorating
- Parent Gatherings
- Grandparents’ Day
A fall fundraiser such as this allows us to raise the funds necessary for these activities, and provide support for the Parent Community. In the past, proceeds from gift wrap and coffee sales have also gone to the theater, Giving Garden and the Johnson Athletic Center.
Each child will receive a sell sheet to record their sales. (Click here to download a blank sheet: Fundraiser Form FALL 2016.)
Sell sheets can be turned in at any time during the sale to any division office. Payment MUST be included with your order. Checks should be made payable to ‘The Prairie School.’