2014 Premiere “Wish List” Items
Our Silent Auction is still in need of donations to make it truly spectacular. We have compiled a simple “Wish List” of items that would be perfect for our auction – some may be items you already own or have easy access to.
Cork Pull Donations:
Bottles of wine (valued at $25 or more) for the Premiere Cork Pull – a Prairie School tradition! If you wish to donate a bottle:
1. Stop by or call Uncorkt in downtown Racine (262-632-9463). They can select a bottle for you, and when you mention it is for The Prairie School, you’ll receive a 15% discount.
2. Drop off a bottle at the Welcome Desk or at Callie Atanasoff’s office. The deadline for all donations is Friday, April 18.
Silent Auction Donations:
- Electronics: (suggestions provided in link)
- Autographed sports memorabilia: Wisconsin or Chicago teams are popular, but we welcome other interesting pieces to the mix!
- Sporting event tickets:
- Wisconsin Badgers football, basketball or hockey
- Marquette Golden Eagles basketball
- Green Bay Packers
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Chicago Cubs
- Condos or homes in unique or fun locations:
- Door County, Lake Geneva, any lake property
- Florida coast
- Golf resort
- Bed and breakfast
- Airline tickets or flyer miles
- Gift cards or certificates for:
- Movie theater
- Fitness memberships
- Stores or boutiques
- Cooking lessons
- Art and Jewelry, including:
- Necklaces, earrings or rings
- Blown glass
- Premiere 2014 “Make Your Mark”
- Purchase Tickets Online
- 2013 Premiere Photo Gallery
- Prairie News & Highlights
For more information on any of the ways you can support Premiere, or questions regarding the event, please contact Callie Atanasoff, Director of Special Events/Volunteers Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-752-2531.