MS Spring Sports: Registration Now Open
Dear Middle School Parents & Students,
Spring athletics for the Middle School will begin on the following dates:
- Girls Soccer (Grades 7-8): Wednesday, April 8
- Track, Boys and Girls (Grades 5-8): Wednesday, April 8
- Golf, Boys and Girls (Grades 7-8): Monday, April 13
- Tennis, Boys and Girls (Grades 7-8th ): Monday, April 13
A game schedule will be distributed the first week of practice.
Registration and Forms
You may access the forms below or on our school website. Please visit the Athletic’s Parent Information page and look for the Middle School “Spring Sport Registration” section towards the bottom of the page. Please also note that weather alerts and cancellations will be posted on the page.
Please return the following registration form (download here) by Wednesday, March 4. Since Middle School families are not required to have a pre-season meeting, you will need to return this form even if you have already done so earlier in the year. The form must be signed by both the parent and the student.
7th and 8th Grade
- Girls Soccer: Practices are on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00-5:15 p.m. Girls need shin guards and soccer cleats. Once games begin, practices will be cut to once a week. The program will begin on April 8.
- Boys and Girls Tennis: The players will drill on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00-5:15 p.m. on The Prairie School courts or at the Wind Meadows Courts. The program will begin on Monday, April 13. Scheduled matches will be announced at a later date.
- Boys and Girls Golf: Intramural golf is at Shoop Park on Mondays from 4:00-5:45 p.m. Students must have their own golf clubs and green fees, which are $5.00. Transportation will be provided to Shoop Park and parents are asked to pick up the students at Shoop at 5:45 pm. Golf will begin Monday, April 13 (weather may change starting date).
5th – 8th Grade
- Middle School Boys and Girls Track: This program is for boys and girls in 5th through 8th grade. Students will participate in the Racine Parochial League (RPAL) track meet and three independent meets. Practices will be on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00-5:15 p.m. The program will begin on April 8.
Please do not hesitate to call me with questions.
Sandy Freres, CMAA, Athletic Director
262.752.2600 / email@example.com