Update your PowerSchool Account
Due Wednesday, August 1st
PowerSchool is the online system Prairie uses to track family contact information, student health records, and academic history.
- Log on to your parent account and navigate to “Student Information.”
- Don’t remember your login information or password? Contact PS Administrative Assistant Lynn Zobel.
- Review and update the data in each of the five sections listed, for each child. Don’t forget to change the date at the bottom of each page, even if your data remains unchanged!
Pick Up Your Family’s Packet — including Class Lists, Calendars and Parent Badges
Beginning Monday, August 13th, anytime between 9:00AM—3:00PM (PS Office)
- Note: If you have multiple children in the school, your family’s packet will be available at the Division Office of your youngest child.
New to Prairie?
Welcome to our Prairie School community!
We look forward to greeting you on campus this fall.
Prior to the first day of school, we have a few additional items to bring to your attention:
- Save the Date for our Ice Cream Social & Teacher Meet and Greet! This gathering will serve as a chance to meet and greet your child’s Primary School teachers and classmates. The event will take place on Thursday, August 16th from 5:30PM – 7:30PM on the Playground.