Sunday, January 22nd
12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Families interested in learning about Grades 4-8 at The Prairie School are invited to a comprehensive Open House experience on Sunday, January 22nd.
By focusing on the social and emotional needs of students, Prairie’s Middle School teachers are committed to ensuring every child is excelling not only academically, but that they are growing ever more compassionate and self-aware.
From elite academics and extracurriculars to a compassionate learning environment where every student is known and valued, supported and challenged, come experience everything that makes Prairie’s Middle School exceptional!
- Participate in a faculty-moderated panel comprised of students and parents designed to answer your questions about Prairie (panel times are 12:30 and 2 p.m.)
- Get an up close look at what happens in MS classrooms via interactive games and lessons conducted by our teachers
- Discover the opportunities that await your child in athletics, extracurriculars, performing arts and more
- Morning Meeting, student-led academic conferences, the Buddy Program – find out how purposeful initiatives like these foster leadership and individuality
- Learn how our Advisory Program – a faculty member who serves as the primary liaison between home and student – helps students navigate the emotional and formative years of adolescence