Monday, April 8th
The Prairie School is a dynamic learning community where high school students learn to create, collaborate, and communicate. We offer a course of study that prepares your son or daughter to enter highly regarded colleges and universities across the United States and around the world. Our thoughtfully developed curriculum, leadership opportunities, and wide range of co-curricular activities are just a few of the reasons why Prairie is ranked as the best private high school in Wisconsin. We are proud to welcome students from across the region, stretching from the northern suburbs of Chicago to Pleasant Prairie, Oak Creek and the greater Milwaukee area.
Explore the possibilities at our Open House on Monday, April 8th from 6:00-8:00PM where you can experience firsthand why Prairie is ranked as the #1 private high school.
You will learn more about:
- Differentiated learning plans to optimally challenge every high school student
- Collaborative, hands-on learning in core subjects as well as Foreign Language, Robotics, Physical Education, and Music
- Our expert high school faculty, 100% of whom hold an advanced degree
- Small classes to afford your son or daughter the best high school education
- Award-winning Visual & Performing Arts programs
- Interscholastic & intramural Athletic teams
- Co-curricular activities and leadership opportunities for all high school students
- Convenient transportation options in Kenosha County and Milwaukee County, to accommodate our students from all over northern Illinois and southeastern Wisconsin
- Four years of one-on-one interaction with in-house College Counseling
- Outdoor Education programming to promote teamwork and leadership
- Educational field trips that take advantage of local hot spots from Milwaukee to Chicago
- The #1 private school in the state of Wisconsin!
The Prairie School is proudly welcoming students from North Chicago, Franklin, Kenosha, the Lake County area, Lake Geneva, Milwaukee, Racine and beyond. Sign up to experience the Prairie Difference today! Simply fill out the above form to confirm your spot at Open House on 4/8. We can’t wait to meet your family!