Today, that mission continues as Prairie has grown into one of the finest schools in the nation — a place where students have the support of our master faculty, who present them with an unmatched array of ideas and experiences.
Prairie prides itself on guiding children to discover the passions and abilities that help them become their best selves. Premiere is more than just a fundraiser – it provides our entire community with a chance to celebrate and continue that mission.
Attend Online From Anywhere
All online attendees may bid from home through our web-based system at no cost, but you must register in advance. Be sure to sign up soon to stay updated on available auction items!
Attend In Person
In a year unlike any other, Premiere will have a different format -- all while being the same great celebration of community that makes this event Prairie’s signature fundraiser. We're excited to (finally!) gather in-person once again, and will do it in a way that reflects all the hard work we've put into safely learning together on campus this year.
What to Expect
• Tickets will be limited, so we encourage you to purchase early.
• This tented event will take place outdoors, on the grass adjacent to the Ruud Family Soccer Complex and the JAC.
• Prior to the event, in-person attendees will be asked to complete a health ticket just as our students and faculty do each day.
• We suggest semi-formal but comfortable attire -- most importantly, dress for the weather!
• Masks will be required in any indoor spaces (i.e. bathrooms). Sanitizing stations will be located throughout Premiere, and all vendors will be taking extra precautions.
4:00 - 5:30 PM: Dome (Phase A) Open
5:30 PM: Premiere Begins
6:30 - 8:00 PM: Dome (Phase B) Open
7:30 PM: Event Programming
10:30 PM: Premiere Concludes
10:00 - 11:30 PM: Dome (Phase C) Open
How Can I Attend?
Buy an Alfresco Ticket: $175/person
Provides access to the main event from 5:30 - 10:30 PM, featuring live music, passed heavy hors d’oeuvres, and an open bar with signature cocktails
Upgrade Your Night in a Private Dome: $2,600 (seats 8)
Provides access to the main event from 5:30 - 10:30 PM
Spend 90 minutes in a VIP dome on the Osiecki Field, choosing one of three shifts*:
4:00 - 5:30 PM | 6:30 - 8:00 PM | 10:00 - 11:30 PM
Enjoy private wait staff + your choice of custom menus:
Southern Comfort | Seafood Splendor | Taco Fiesta
Domes hold 8 people -- you choose the group! -- and only a limited number are available. One person must purchase the dome on behalf of the entire party; Prairie unfortunately cannot accommodate partial groups.
*based on availability
How Can You Help?
For information or to support the event, contact Austin Gundlach, Assistant Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.752.2524.