Premiere is the truest celebration of community. Ranging from alumni to current parents, friends, and supporters and everyone in between, Premiere is the epicenter of the love we all share for Prairie's mission.
Every day, students at The Prairie School excel as scholars, artists, athletes, and leaders. And every dollar raised in conjunction with Prairie Premiere influences the people, places, and programs impacting our students. What can a child achieve when capitalizing on experiences and opportunities designed to help them excel in so many different areas?
April 27, 2019
at 5 PM
The Prairie School
Johnson Athletic Center
You Can Make
- Donated Items
- Wish List
100% of the Silent Auction and Game prizes are donated by the Prairie community.
- Total Gross
Sponsorships made up 27% of Premieres Gross Income in 2018.
Historically, 100% of our costs are covered. Allowing every dollar raised at Premiere to go directly to our students.
The Premiere Leadership Team consists of 100% volunteers. Premiere wouldn't happen without your help!
Who attends Premiere?
- Current parents
- Past parents
- Friends of Prairie
- Current faculty
- Faculty emeriti
What should I wear?
- Cocktail attire is strongly encouraged
- If you have questions or concerns contact us or ask fellow parents or friends of Prairie
Can I participate on a budget?
Yes, Premiere has many different opportunities beginning as low as $25. Bidding occurs through our online bidding platform.
- Games and raffles range from $25-$50
- Silent Auction items sell out from $100 to thousands
- Live Auction varies per package
Can I choose who I sit with?
- Tables of ten will always be seated together
- Individual attendees can provide names of guests they would like to sit with at purchase
- All requests are taken into consideration when tables are created
For event and sponsorship information contact:
Austin Gundlach, Assistant Director of Advancement
262.752.2524 // [email protected]
The Prairie School
Attn: Austin Gundlach
4050 Lighthouse Drive,
Wind Point WI 53402