One chance to observe...one chance to try...
two chances to see how Prairie helps students grow and thrive.
Middle and Upper School Visit Day
• Wednesday, November 1st
• 8:00AM - 3:00PM
• 4050 Lighthouse Drive, Wind Point, WI
Experience Prairie alongside future Hawks! Intentionally created to allow your child to visit campus with prospective students their own age, participants will be paired with current Prairie students for an up close and personal look at everything from classes to activities. There’s no better way to see if Prairie is the place for your child!
Please note: a completed application for enrollment is required in order for your child to participate in Visit Day.
During the day, your child will also take a math exam to help with class placement should you enroll.
- Drop-off and pickup will be at #Door 2 (Welcome Desk)
- Students have the choice of getting school lunch or bringing one from home
- Students should dress in clothes that are clean and neat
Have a younger student?
In-School Open House
Prospective students and parents are invited for an up close and personal look at Prairie! Conducted during the hustle and bustle of a real school day, this Open House will give you a glimpse into life as a Prairie student!
• Tuesday, October 17th
• 9:00AM - 1:00PM
• 4050 Lighthouse Drive, Wind Point WI
While most school Open Houses are well-organized and informative, the majority are subject to the same issue: they typically take place at night or on the weekend when it’s impossible to get a true feel for the school day.
Here at Prairie, we’ve found a solution.
Prospective families interested in learning more about TPS are invited to join us on campus and in-person on Tuesday, October 17th to experience Prairie in the most authentic way possible: during an actual school day! We will match you with a tour guide who will take you across campus while highlighting and discussing your child’s interests. (There will also be a few Prairie surprises along the way!) Peek inside classes while learning takes place, watch passing time in Prairie’s curved hallways, observe students as they rehearse for the musical or make a piece of art – there is no better way to experience what Prairie is really like!
- Visit campus between 9:00AM and 1:00PM
- Tours typically last about an hour
- Limited tour slots available
- Preschool through 12th grade tours are available
- RSVPs required
Ready to see and try even more? Our Student Showcase is a chance for your student to experience a day in THEIR life. By sharing your child's interests and activities, we will design a personalized, participatory schedule that allows them to see how they can try new things and pursue their dreams here at Prairie.
• Monday, October 23rd
• 6:00 - 8:00PM
• 4050 Lighthouse Drive, Wind Point WI
• For families of students currently in Grades 5-10
Give your prospective middle or high school student a chance to experience all the unique opportunities that Prairie has to offer. From math-centered escape rooms to the dissection of pig hearts to personalized strength and conditioning plans and screen-printing t-shirts, participants will engage in actual activities that highlight the TPS experience.
Your Showcase experience will begin with a mock Morning Meeting so you can see how we come together each day as a community. Then, while students are participating in the designated classes and activities, parents can join us for teacher and student panel discussions.
- Students will receive a personalized schedule based on selected interests
- Tours are led by current Middle and Upper School students
- Dinner included for students and parents
- All registered students will receive a limited edition t-shirt featuring Mo Hawk, Prairie’s mascot
- Receive information on how to lock in the current tuition rate for the 2023-24 school year