Looking for a summer filled with arts and crafts, sports, friendships, and field trips? Then Hawks’ Haven Day Camp is the place for you! Offered from 8:45AM to 3:45PM – with wraparound care from 7:15AM to 6:00PM each day – meet new friends and reconnect with old pals in a fun, hands-on learning environment.
At Hawks’ Haven, campers spend their summer in grade level color groups. Each color group offers unique outdoor games, arts and crafts, scavenger hunts, academic retention games, and a variety of team building activities. Color groups gather throughout the week for buddy activities, field trips, science experiments, and a themed weekly celebration.
*Hawks’ Haven is closed July 2nd-6th in observance of the Independence Day holiday weekend
Hawks’ Haven Info:
- Dates: June 18-August 3rd
- Time: 7:15AM-6:00PM
- Closed July 2nd-6th in observance of the Independence Day holiday weekend
- Child-teacher ratio approximately 6:1
- Children must be securely potty trained
- Children must bring a lunch and drink daily
- Children entering 4K take a 1 hour nap/rest each day
Did you know?
- Hawks’ Haven Day Camp heads off campus once a week for a fun-filled adventure!
- Hawks’ Haven Day Camp participants are escorted to and from all on-campus workshops and sport camps (field trips may conflict).