Aliya Pitts | Employee & current parent
of three PS students
Twenty years ago, The Prairie School's Golf Classic & Dinner was founded by a group of supporters who knew first-hand the power of a Prairie education. Now, at the end of its second decade, this event raises almost $100,000 annually in support of scholarships and financial aid, thereby ensuring that the opportunity to attend TPS is widely available to families throughout our community.
A word from Aliya:
Family and friends: thank you! Your gift supports an extraordinary education for hundreds of deserving students (and as a bonus, it forces me to work on my golf game!). I'm grateful for your contribution of any size -- every dollar makes a difference.
- Started Playing Golf: 3 years ago – I’m a novice!
- How many years have you played in the Golf Classic? 3 prior to this
Supporters of Team Aliya:
- Greg & Sheryl Mueller – I’ve golfed with you – you’ll be great! Good luck and have fun!
- Chris Kann – Hoping for great weather! HIt ’em long and straight!
- Jen Dooley-Hogan – You got this! “Tap, tap, tap it in.” – Happy Gilmore
- Brian Ketterer – Hi ’em long kid!
- Jim Moore and Marcey Uday-Riley
- Afton Baier – Good luck Aliya!
- Osiecki Foundation – Use ‘best ball’ for more fun.
- Kara Ohmstead