Join us for a weekend of family fun and outdoor activities including a rock wall, bounce house, face painting and more! Also show your Prairie pride by supporting our fall athletic teams during Homecoming Week — Go Hawks Go!
Fall Festival (Friday, October 2, 3:45 – 7:00 p.m.)
- Rock Wall (weather permitting)
- Bounce Houses
- Face painting
- Pie eating contest from 5 – 6 p.m.
- Cookout begins at 5 p.m.
- A special “Make Your Own S’mores” station will open at 6 p.m. (While volunteers will be supervising, we kindly ask for parents to participate with their children)
New this year!
- ‘Hawk Pride’ Spirit sign station
- Photo booth
- Live Music
- Balloon Artist
- Kona Shaved Ice truck at 5 p.m.
Thursday, October 1, 2015 – 4:15 p.m. – Cross Country: Boys’ & Girls’ Varsity Invitational at Armstrong Park – 7:00 p.m. – Volleyball: Girls’ Varsity Match vs. Shoreland Lutheran at The Prairie School
Friday, October 2, 2015 – 7:00 p.m. – Volleyball: Girls’ Varsity Match vs. University School of Milwaukee at The Prairie School
Saturday, October 3, 2015 – 12:00 p.m. – Soccer: Boys’ Varsity Game vs. Milwaukee Pius XI at The Prairie School
We Need Volunteers!
Volunteers are needed to help with setup (2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and to assist with activity stations – bounce houses, spirit signs, s’mores and more – throughout the evening (one-hour shifts). Click here to volunteer!
Check out a few photos from last year’s event! (View the entire gallery)