Wednesday, June 28th
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Parents (and kids!) are invited to this special program highlighting the many features setting Prairie apart from other Kindergarten programs in the area.
Join us in our Giving Garden for an informational chat led by Kathy Boero, Head of Primary School, as well as a fun, hands-on garden activity and picnic lunch! (In the case of inclement weather, the event will move inside.)
Interested parents unable to attend can watch Kathy’s chat live on the Prairie’s Facebook page starting shortly after 11:30 a.m.. All children in attendance will receive a Prairie School t-shirt.
RSVPs are required.
What sets Prairie’s Kindergarten apart?
- Master teachers employing multiple strategies to understand and leverage your child’s learning style
- Nurturing classrooms where children feel known and valued, supported and challenged
- Hands-on, multisensory games and activities
- Daily music, art, and physical activity
- Regular exposure to world language
Contact Callie Atanasoff, Director of Admission, at 262-752-2531 with questions.