Please join our classroom teachers, specialists, and Mrs. Boero, Head of Primary School, for a morning chat to learn about the objectives and changes that can be expected in the new grade level your child will enter in the fall. We will also make supply lists and Student Learning Plans (SLPs) available at this time.
Each chat will be held in the Hilpert Room from 8:30-9:15 a.m. on the assigned date:
- Monday, May 16: Parents of children entering KINDERGARTEN
- Thursday, May 26: Parents of children entering FIRST GRADE
- Wednesday, May 18: Parents of children entering SECOND GRADE
- Thursday, May 19: Parents of children entering THIRD GRADE
- Friday, May 20: Parents of children entering FOURTH GRADE
Please note: for students entering EARLY SCHOOL, we will hold a Dinner & Dialogue in September.
If you are unable to attend, please contact Mrs. Boero at (262) 752-2575 to have information sent to you.