The Prairie School Alumni Reunion: June 6 – 8
Reunion Weekend is a great way to reconnect with alumni and friends. The weekend is full of events including school tours, dinner, and much more. While great business contacts and new relationships are usually forged, Reunion Weekend means attending a fun-filled party with many wonderful people who share your loyalties. Go Hawks!
Schedule of Events
FRIDAY, JUNE 6
- 8:00 p.m. – Meet & Greet with Prairie Alumni (Ivanhoe’s • 231 Main Street)
- Looking for something to do? Check out First Fridays in Downtown Racine
SATURDAY, JUNE 7
- 11:00 a.m. – Alumni Soccer Game*
- 12:00 p.m. – Family Picnic Primary*
*Events will take place on the Primary School Playground while the Varsity Soccer Field is under construction.
- 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Alumni Reception and Awards Presentation (Red Onion Cafe • 555 Main Street)
- Brittany Holterman, Class of 2004: Athletic Hall of Fame Inductee
- Amanda Cosgrove , Class of 1985 : Distinguished Artist Inductee
- Pat Badger, Faculty : Honorary Alum Inductee
- Wm. Mark H. Murphy, Headmaster : Honorary Alum Inductee
SUNDAY, JUNE 8
- 2:00 p.m. – 2014 Graduation Ceremony (The Prairie School Field House)
Join us for a weekend of reconnections, fun-filled activities, and new memories. All alumni are welcome. Please RSVP by Friday, May 23 and contact Jan Hagopian with questions ( 262.752.2533 / firstname.lastname@example.org).
Have you joined our Prairie School Alumni Group on Facebook?
Update your information and/or share news with our Alumni Office!