A strong athletic program is about much more than winning awards. At a young age, Prairie students learn the value of a healthy lifestyle and begin to develop the proper habits of being “fit for life”. We offer numerous interscholastic options with a full-participation, no-cut policy. Young athletes learn to develop their full potential and use their skills to achieve their own personal best. We offer the following athletic opportunities for students in grades 5-8. (Click below to expand each section.)
- 5th and 6th grade coed intramural golf
- 5th – 8th grade girls’ volleyball
- 5th -8th grade coed cross country
- 7th and 8th grade boys’ soccer
- 5th and 6th grade coed tennis
The fall season runs from late August through October, with practices and games occurring on Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays. The 7th and 8th grade teams compete interscholastically. The 5th and 6th grade teams, with the exception of cross country and 6th grade volleyball, participate in intramural competitions. The 6th, 7th, and 8th grade girls’ volleyball teams compete in the Racine Parochial Athletic League (RPAL).
- To view a listing of practice/game schedules, visit the athletic “Parent Information” section.
- 5th through 8th grade co-ed track
- 7th and 8th grade girls’ soccer
- 7th and 8th grade boys’ and girls’ tennis
- 7th and 8th grade intramural coed golf
The spring season runs from April through May with practices on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Current families should visit the “Parent Information” section of our website to locate registration materials, practice schedules, game schedules and forms.