The spring of 2020 and the spread of COVID-19 has presented us with an unprecedented challenge. While this global pandemic has dramatically altered our daily lives, it has also proven this community’s resolve while strengthening the very tenets upon which Prairie is built – creativity, collaboration, exploration, curiosity. Amidst chaos our educators have brought calm, continuing to offer daily digital lessons to keep our students learning, engaged, and connected.
Thank you for entrusting us with your child’s education. We value and appreciate that trust and now, more than ever, we will continue striving to live up to it by providing your children with an inspiring, nurturing, and highly individualized educational experience.
Parent Program Information
- Athletic Program (Includes registration and policies, team announcements, conference information and more.)
- College Counseling (Information will aid parents as they guide students through the college search and application process.)
- Upper School Interim Program (Includes parent guidelines and deadlines)
- Stay & Play Program
- Summer Programs
- FACTS Family Portal (Manage all of your bill payment transactions online.)
- Scouting at Prairie (Troops, calendars, leaders, and contact information.)