Save the Date:
April 25, 2020
Premiere is the ultimate celebration of our school community – an evening for parents, alumni, faculty, and friends to come together on behalf of Prairie's students.
Every day, students at The Prairie School excel as scholars, artists, athletes, and leaders. All proceeds from Premiere go toward our scholarship and financial aid program.
Auction • Dinner • Entertainment
4050 Lighthouse Drive, Wind Point, WI 53402
5:00 pm • Doors Open
7:25 pm • Call to Dinner
8:15 pm • Awards & Presentations
––––––––– • Live Auction
––––––––– • Live Entertainment
Who attends Premiere?
Premiere is open to the entire community. In the past, event guests have included (but not limited to) current parents, past parents, alumni, faculty, and friends in the community.
What should I wear?
- Cocktail attire is strongly encouraged
Can I participate on a budget?
Certainly! There is no pressure to bid. Come enjoy cocktails, a great meal, music, and dancing with friends.
- Games and raffles range from $25-$50
- Silent Auction bids begin at $25
- Bidding occurs through our online bidding platform, OneCause, via your smartphone
Can I choose who I sit with?
- Bundled tables of ten tickets will always be seated together
- All seating requests are taken into consideration