It’s a phrase that describes a school where everyone is committed to helping each other become their best selves, especially in these strange, uncertain days; students and teachers maximizing instructional time, asking questions and growing relationships rooted in respect, support, and ambition.
It describes, too, a community whose generosity is boundless; a community that, when called to action, responds in a moving, humbling way.
While Saturday night looked different, it felt very much the same: the people of Prairie celebrating everything we stand for, all for the purpose of helping a new generation of students experience this very special place.
Thank you for supporting Premiere 2020.
We are so lucky to have you as part of the Prairie family.
- Attendance is FREE. Click here, enter your info, and you’re ready to bid on everything from YETI coolers to 2020 Ryder Cup tickets to a custom Bill Reid.
- While you can attend for free, we encourage you to consider the Standard Ticket + Scholarship Donation Package ($175). Your gift, in the amount of a pre-pandemic ticket, will change lives. That’s not overstating the impact. That’s a fact.
- You will be using OneCause to make your bids. Those who attended last year’s Premiere will recognize this easy-to-use platform. Click here for a tutorial.
- We will begin previewing the Auction Suites next week. Are you following us here or here or here? You should be!
- The Silent Auction opens next Friday, 5/22 at 5:00PM and closes on Saturday, 5/23 at 8:00PM.
- Bid numbers are pre-set to receive text notifications when you’ve been outbid.
Like the regular auction, just faster and with more heart pounding-ness.
- Featuring the evening’s top tier items, the Super Silent Auction will open next Saturday at 6:00PM and close at 8:00PM.
Just because we can’t bring you appetizers on a tray, doesn’t mean you can’t still party with friends. Put on your gown and tux. Or stay in your pajama pants. Whatever. What’s one more day in flannel?
- Cocktail parties can start at any time, but we hope you’ll be together with your friends during the Super Silent Auction, from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Saturday night.
- Missing Wind Point? Download one of our custom Prairie Zoom backgrounds to feel like you’re celebrating on campus!
- If you have questions about hosting a Zoom party, please contact Callie Atanasoff, Director of Admission
It wouldn’t be Premiere without an exceptional meal. This year, five Prairie family-owned restaurants will be open and ready to provide our community with great food and exceptional service. Enjoy an outstanding dinner while supporting one of our community businesses!
A special video featuring some familiar faces and highlighting the collaboration, creativity, and determination of the Prairie community will be shared with everyone via text, email, and website.
- Showtime is 8:00PM. Watch your phones and computer screens.
Yes, Premiere – like everything these days – is going to look different. Yes, we’re going to miss laughing and eating and bidding and dancing with all of you. But, yes, we can still come together to make this the most memorable and impactful night of our year.
We can’t wait to celebrate with you. We’ll see you next Saturday.
Questions? Contact Austin Gundlach, Assistant Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org // 262.994.9475