Typically, Fall Fest marks the first all-school community event of the year. This year, to capture the same family-focused spirit, POP is coordinating a pumpkin walk. Click each menu below for details about how you can take part.
Step 1: Pumpkin Pick-Up
Thursday, October 15th – Friday, October 16th
Pick up your family’s pumpkin(s) and decorating kit on Prairie’s campus.
- Pumpkins will be distributed on those dates by staff/volunteers during drop-off (8:00-8:45AM) and pickup (3:00-4:00PM).
- Bins of pumpkins will be located in the parking lot row closest to Door #2.
- If a family is unable to pick up a pumpkin during, a parent may come during the school day to retrieve a pumpkin from the bin.
- These pumpkins are only for those who are choosing to participate in and will return them for the Pumpkin Walk.
Step 2: Carve Your Creation
Anytime between Thursday, October 15th – Thursday, October 22nd
Pumpkin carving kits will be distributed in PS classrooms and MS/US advisories. A PDF version of the kit will also be available after Long Fall Weekend.
Step 3: Return Your Pumpkin
During the week of October 19th
Details coming soon!
Step 4: Join the Pumpkin Walk
Saturday, October 24th
Families will be invited to tour the jack-o-lantern display in a socially distanced, safe environment on Saturday evening. Entrance will be staggered by grade level, beginning with Early School, at 6:00PM.
- 6:00PM: Early School
- 6:10PM: Kindergarten
- 6:20PM: Grade 1
- 6:30PM: Grade 2
- 6:40PM: Grade 3
- 6:50PM: Grade 4
- 7:00PM: Grades 5/6
- 7:10PM: Grade 7/8
- 7:20PM: Upper School (Grades 9-12)