Coming together as a group to lift a trophy is the goal of every team, but Prairie's student-athletes also learn the importance of a healthy lifestyle, the nuances of teamwork, and the maturation that comes with competition.
On average, nearly 80% of Upper School students participate in one or more sports. Our no-cut athletic policy means anyone willing to work hard and strive to reach their potential will always have a spot on the team.
Prairie offers numerous interscholastic sports, including: Soccer (Boys' and Girls'), Cross Country (B/G), Tennis (B/G), Basketball (B/G), Golf (B/G), Swimming (B/G), Track (B/G), Volleyball (B/G), and Baseball. We are extremely proud that Prairie teams bring honor to their school by playing fairly and winning championships at conference, county, regional, and state levels.
🏆 State Trophy Case 🥇
Johnson Athletic Center
Ruud Family Soccer Complex
• A 3-lane, 200-meter indoor running track
• A dance studio
• An athletic training room with a full-time trainer on staff
• A gymnasium with floating maple floor
• An outdoor tennis center featuring eight tennis courts
• A completely outfitted fitness/weight training center with a full complement of cardio training equipment
• Osiecki Soccer Field, a certified level two playing surface by the Federation International de Football Association (FIFA)
• Fully-lit for night games
• Host to a full schedule of JV, Varsity, and club games and practices
Question about a particular sport? Contact a coach!