Join us for Reunion Weekend!
We look forward to welcoming you back to campus this June.
Schedule of Events:
Friday, June 8th
Upper School Commencement
- Join the Prairie community in celebrating the Class of 2018 as they become our newest alumni!
- Where: Johnson Athletic Center, 4050 Lighthouse Drive, Wind Point, WI 53402
SC Johnson Campus Tour
- Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and opened in 1939, the SC Johnson Administration Building is celebrated as one of the top 25 buildings of the 20th century.
- Where: SC Johnson Headquarters, 1525 Howe Street, Racine, WI 53403
- All SC Johnson tours begin at The Golden Rondelle Theater, at 1525 Howe Street, Racine, Wisconsin. Tour check-in is in the lobby.
- We try to make accommodations for our guests. If you have a special need, please contact us 262-260-2154 or email Rondelle@scj.com prior to your visit. Our tours include indoor and outdoor spaces and guests should be comfortable standing, walking and climbing stairs. Wheelchair-accessible elevators are available in Fortaleza Hall. The Golden Rondelle Theater and Fortaleza Hall venues are walker and wheelchair accessible and the main floor of the Great Workroom is accessible via ramp. Stairs are required to reach the upper levels of the Administration Building. The Research Tower is accessible only via stairs.
- For the hearing impaired, typed tour scripts are available in English for use during the tour. Tour guides and hearing impaired guests will receive writing pads and pencils to ask and answer questions upon request. Hearing impaired guests are able to bring a sign language interpreter on the tour. Hearing aid compatible devices are available upon request to those viewing films. Certified service animals and white canes for the visually impaired are permitted on tour.
- Click here for more information
Class of ’78 Dinner at the Racine Country Club, hosted by Connie and Liz
- Cocktail hour begins at 5:00PM
- Costs vary with dinner selections. Payment will be processed at dinner by the RCC.
- Where: Racine Country Club, 2801 Northwestern Avenue, Racine, WI 53404
Saturday, June 9th
Tasty Pastries and Prairie Tours
- Take a trip down memory lane: join us for cinnamon rolls (and more!) and a guided tour. Revisit the halls you once called home!
- Where: The Prairie School – Door #4, 4050 Lighthouse Drive, Wind Point, WI 53402
Class Lunch at Kewpees
- Meet beginning at 12:30PM
- Take a break and enjoy a burger, fries, and a shake from this classic Racine diner.
- Payment will be processed at Kewpees (cash only).
- Where: Kewpees Sandwich Shop, 520 Wisconsin Avenue, Racine, WI 53403
Wind Point Lighthouse Private Tour
- Take a trip to this scenic landmark and enjoy views from 100 feet in the air.
- The Lighthouse tour is accessible only via stairs.
- Where: The Wind Point Lighthouse, 4725 Lighthouse Drive, Wind Point, WI 53402
- Contact: Joseph and Mary Ann Huser – Caretakers, Wind Point Lighthouse (262-639-3777)
Wingspread Private Tour
- 1:30-2:30PM (Gates open at 1:15 PM)
- Explore the 4,000-square-foot Prairie style home commissioned by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Where: Wingspread, 33 E. 4 Mile Road, Racine, WI 53402
Bonnie’s BBQ Bash
- Bring your family for drinks, BBQ fare, and yard games! Join graduates of all years, current Prairie families, alumni families, and the Racine community to honor the longtime teacher and mentor Bonnie Benes for her dedication to decades of students during a remarkable career.
- Where: *Location Change* The Prairie School Performing Arts Patio, 4050 Lighthouse Drive, Wind Point, WI 53402
Class of ’78 Dinner at the Neubauer family farm, hosted by Jill Neubauer
- 6:30 PM
- Wrap up the day with a dinner and drinks overlooking the scenic fields of the Neubauer family farm.
- Where: 5725 Short Road, Racine, WI 53402
Sunday, June 10th
Class Brunch at The Reefpoint Brewhouse
- 10:00 AM
- Enjoy Sunday breakfast and “elevated pub grub” in a marina-side location.
- Payment will be processed at the restaurant.
- Where: The Reefpoint Brewhouse, 2 Christopher Columbus Causeway, Racine, WI 53403