Monday, April 8th
Prairie is a place of possibility, where students between ages 3 and 18 learn to create, collaborate, and communicate.
Imagine the possibilities at our Open House on Monday, April 8th, where you can experience firsthand how our scholars of all ages are known, valued, supported, and challenged.
You will learn more about:
- Differentiated learning plans to optimally challenge every child
- Small classes to afford your child the best possible learning environment
- Collaborative, hands-on learning in core subjects as well as Foreign Language, Robotics, Physical Education, and Music
- Co-curricular activities and leadership opportunities for students at all levels
- Award-winning Visual & Performing Arts programs
- Interscholastic & intramural Athletic teams
- Transportation options in Kenosha and Milwaukee County
- Stay & Play –– Prairie’s Before and After School Care Program
- Four years of one-on-one interaction with in-house College Counseling
- Outdoor Education programming to promote teamwork and leadership
- The #1 best private school in the state of Wisconsin!
Simply fill out the above form to confirm your spot at Open House on 4/8. We can’t wait to meet your family!