Come Get to Know Us!
This spring, in an effort to help you get to know Prairie – the people, the places, the programs – we are thrilled to offer our prospective families the option to tour campus with us. Individual, hour-long tours will be conducted by appointment only.
Saturday, May 22nd
- Grade-level Advisory program (Middle and Upper School)
- Focus on integrity and personal responsibility
- Social-emotional learning support from our Compass team
- Advanced Placement and Malone Online Network course offerings
- Leadership opportunities
- Wide variety of co-curricular activities — including clubs, no-cut athletics, performing arts groups, and volunteer organizations
The Most Important Field Trip You’ll Ever Take
In addition to the division-specific features you will hear during your tour, you will also have the chance to learn more about:
- Differentiated learning plans to optimally challenge every child
- Small classes to afford your child the best possible learning environment
- Collaborative, hands-on learning in core subjects as well as Foreign Language, Robotics, and Physical Education
- Co-curricular activities and leadership opportunities for students at all levels
- Award-winning Visual & Performing Arts programs
- Interscholastic & intramural Athletic teams
- Transportation options in Kenosha and Milwaukee County
- Stay & Play –– Prairie’s Before and After School Care Program
- Four years of one-on-one interaction with in-house College Counseling
- Outdoor Education programming to promote teamwork and leadership
We’re ready to show you around and can’t wait to meet you!
Questions about Prairie?
Can't make either date this spring? No problem!
Our Admission Department is offering campus tours by appointment this spring and beyond. Whether you’re eager to come see Prairie’s beautiful campus as part of a safe, socially-distanced tour, or you’d rather do a virtual visit at this time, simply fill out our Tour Request Form by clicking the yellow button above (top right corner). Let us know when and how you’d like to connect, and we’ll get back to you.