Sunday, January 28, 2018
Noon – 3:00 p.m.
Transitioning from childhood to adolescence is a formative time in every young person’s life.
At Prairie, Middle School students receive the attention and emotional support needed to not just excel academically, but also grow ever-more compassionate and self-aware.
Families interested in Grades 5-8 at Prairie are invited to join us at Middle School Open House on January 28th. Experience how Prairie’s master teachers help students capitalize on amazing opportunities while simultaneously navigating the trying years of adolescence.
- “Each child, Each day” approach ensures your student is receiving the attention, instruction, and support they deserve
- Advisory Program pairs every student with a faculty member who serves as liaison between school and home
- Restorative Practices ensures school is not just about content, but character
- Student-led Morning Meetings and conferences develop critical thinking and public speaking skills
- Curricular-based field trips, retreats, and service projects reinforce well-rounded approach to education
- Comprehensive music, art, and theater choices
- Co-curricular clubs include robotics, math, newspaper, language, book, science, and tech options