Come Get to Know Us!
Did you miss our Open House Series this fall? No problem! Our Admission Department is offering campus tours by appointment this fall and beyond! Whether you're eager to come see Prairie's beautiful campus as part of a safe, socially-distanced tour, or you'd rather do a virtual visit at this time, simply fill out our Tour Request Form by clicking the yellow button (top right corner) and let us know when and how you'd like to connect and we'll get back to you!
Saturday, October 3rd
- One-on-one College Counseling program
- Advanced Placement and Malone Online Network course offerings
- Upperclassmen career investigation/internship program
- Leadership opportunities
- Wide variety of co-curricular activities — including clubs, no-cut athletics, performing arts groups, and volunteer organizations.
Saturday, October 17th
- Grade-level Advisory program
- S.T.E.M. Reading instruction, to guide inquiry and teach effective strategies to interpret non-fiction text
- Wide variety of co-curricular clubs and activities, both intramural and interscholastic
- Focus on integrity and personal responsibility
- Social-emotional learning support from our Compass team
Saturday, November 7th
All guests who registered will be contacted individually to arrange a tour or interaction with the Admission Department.
- Daily movement during recess and Physical Education class
- Multi-age instruction in subjects like Science, to teach the importance of collaboration
- Early age co-curricular activities
- PS Buddies, to promote teamwork and relationship-building
- Community reading projects & activities through “Books, Alive!”
The Most Important Field Trip You’ll Ever Take
In addition to the division-specific features you will hear during your tour, you will also have the chance to learn more about:
- Differentiated learning plans to optimally challenge every child
- Small classes to afford your child the best possible learning environment
- Collaborative, hands-on learning in core subjects as well as Foreign Language, Robotics, and Physical Education
- Co-curricular activities and leadership opportunities for students at all levels
- Award-winning Visual & Performing Arts programs
- Interscholastic & intramural Athletic teams
- Transportation options in Kenosha and Milwaukee County
- Stay & Play –– Prairie’s Before and After School Care Program
- Four years of one-on-one interaction with in-house College Counseling
- Outdoor Education programming to promote teamwork and leadership
We’re ready to show you around and can’t wait to meet you!
All School Blog