Monday, April 6th, 2020*
The All-School Open House scheduled for 4/6 has been postponed as a result of the Covid-19 precautions. We are hopeful to reschedule for a later date. In the meantime, Molly Lofquist-Johnson, Sr. Director of Admission, and Callie Atanasoff, Director of Admission are eager to answer any questions you might have! Email them!
Prairie is a place of possibility, where students between ages 3 and 18 learn to create, collaborate, and communicate.
Imagine the possibilities at our All-School Open House on Monday, April 6th, where you can experience firsthand how our scholars of all ages are known, valued, supported, and challenged.
You will learn more about:
- Differentiated learning plans to optimally challenge every child
- Small classes to afford your child the best possible learning environment
- Collaborative, hands-on learning in core subjects as well as Foreign Language, Robotics, and Physical Education
- Co-curricular activities and leadership opportunities for students at all levels
- Award-winning Visual & Performing Arts programs
- Interscholastic & intramural Athletic teams
- Transportation options in Kenosha and Milwaukee County
- Stay & Play –– Prairie’s Before and After School Care Program
- Four years of one-on-one interaction with in-house College Counseling
- Outdoor Education programming to promote teamwork and leadership
- The #1 best private school in the state of Wisconsin!
Simply fill out the above form to confirm your spot at Open House on 4/6. We can’t wait to meet your family!
Questions about Prairie?
All School Blog